Information Collection When you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat, open a Support Ticket, or provide information through our site, we may ask for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, social security number, or other relevant details to enhance your experience.
Information Collection Timing We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat, open a Support Ticket, or enter information on our site.
Use of Information We may utilize the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- Sending periodic emails related to your order or other products and services.
- Information Protection We prioritize the protection of your information through the following measures:
- Regular malware scanning.
- We do not request credit card numbers.
- We do not use an SSL certificate.
- We only provide articles and information; we never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
- Assisting in remembering and processing items in the shopping cart.
- Understanding and saving user preferences for future visits.
- Tracking advertisements.
- Compiling aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to offer better site experiences and tools. We may also use trusted third-party services to track this information on our behalf.
You have the option to configure your browser settings to receive warnings when cookies are being sent, or to disable cookies entirely. However, please note that disabling cookies may result in certain features being disabled, impacting the efficiency and proper functionality of your site experience. Nevertheless, you will still be able to place orders.
Third-Party Disclosure We do not sell, trade, or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties unless we provide users with advance notice. This excludes website hosting partners and other trusted parties involved in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, as long as they agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third-Party Links At times, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we strive to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback regarding these sites.
Google Our site may incorporate Google products or services. We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, but we may do so in the future. Please familiarize yourself with Google’s Advertising Principles for a positive user experience.
- Allowing users to visit our site anonymously.
Do Not Track Signals We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Third-Party Behavioral Tracking We allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) guidelines, which put parents in control when collecting personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not collect information from children under 13. To remove your child’s information, please contact the personnel specified below. Our COPPA compliance includes:
- Providing parents the ability to review, delete, manage, or refuse the sharing of their child’s information by directly contacting us.
- Fair Information Practices The Fair Information Practices Principles are the foundation of privacy law in the United States. These principles have played a significant role in shaping data protection laws worldwide. To comply with these principles, we will take the following responsive action in the event of a data breach:
- Notify you via email within 7 business days.
We also support the Individual Redress Principle, which grants individuals the right to pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to comply with the law. This principle allows individuals to seek legal recourse through courts or government agencies against non-compliant data processors.
- CAN-SPAM Act We adhere to the CAN-SPAM Act, a law that establishes rules for commercial email, including requirements for commercial messages, recipients’ right to opt out, and penalties for violations. We collect your email address for the purpose of:
- Sending information, responding to inquiries, and/or addressing other requests or questions.
To comply with CAN-SPAM, we commit to:
- Clearly identifying messages as advertisements in a reasonable manner.
- Providing a clear and simple way to unsubscribe from future emails. If you wish to unsubscribe, please email us, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
masia.us.com Florida, USA